At Equine Blades Direct Limited T/A DYNAMIC Dental Equipment (DYNAMIC Dental Equipment) the safety of personal information and data is taken seriously. This document sets out how we look after your data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
- Important information and who we are
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
- The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier and title.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes payment method but no bank card details.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
- How is your personal data collected?
We collect data from and about you through Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you
- create a “Wishlist”
- apply for our products or services;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us feedback or contact us.
- How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a Distributor) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Disclosures of your personal data
We will share your personal data with one of our Distributors located in your territory for the purposes of the Distributor being able to contact you to offer you goods and services. We will not disclose your personal data with any other third parties.
We require all Distributors to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law, and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, only authorized members of staff have access to this and all are password protected. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Security of information
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for 10 years after they cease being customers for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements
- Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. Please contact us at email@example.com